Why not upload as well as download?
Share your knowledge with others and gain income from your own work
Simply register and click on "Submit Your Work"
Chocolate Orange Campfire Cake!
All you need:
Chocolate cake mix (easier to use ready mixed as the learning aim isn't making cake )
A sharp knife for adult use only!
And a campfire (make sure you are trained in making fires before attempting)
- Cut the top off of the orange and keep it as a lid (adult job)
- Let the children scoop out the flesh
- Make up a quick batch of chocolate cake mix (kids job)
- Encourage children to spoon mixture into hollowed out orange and place the lid back on it
- Then wrap the orange in foil - its now ready for cooking :)
Place in the camp fire (another adult job)
Check on them regularly (don't use your hands they will be hot hot hot!!!)
Once hopefully cooked take out of flames and leave to cool (Adult job)
Once cooled eat!!!! (kids job!!!!!)