Why not upload as well as download?
Share your knowledge with others and gain income from your own work
Simply register and click on "Submit Your Work"
- Collect as many natural objects as you can: bark, wood, stones, twigs, moss, leaves, pine cones, acorns, feathers, grass and so on.
- Provide each child with a space of their own
- Encourage the children to construct using the natural materials. They can create any kind of sculpture.
- This is a great opportunity to talk about nature and the resources it provides
- The sculptures will look wonderful.
- I would suggest taking photos so that the children can show their parents or use the photos to them to make a great display.